We’re in search of a marketing specialist to join our team! In this role, you’ll deliver impactful storytelling across various digital platforms. If you get incredibly excited about helping creatives make money doing what they love, you’re in the right place.
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree or education equivalent, preferably with a major in Marketing, Communications, or similar field is required
- Minimum of two years of social media and copywriting experience is required
- Strong organizational and time management skills is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and ability to adapt to changes
- Strong attention to detail and organization, and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in shooting, editing, photography and creating graphic content
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, along with familiarity in Sprout Social (or equivalent)
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Communications Manager, the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for regularly preparing, developing, and monitoring social media platforms, postings, and identifying trends across social media platforms.
- Their duties will include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to grow our online audiences and drive their engagement with the brand
- Daily management of social media accounts with an emphasis on engagement, listening, replying, and creating compelling on-brand content
- Maintain a calendar and play a key role in planning upcoming content that meets our marketing and business goals
- Produce and/or oversee production of video and photography content
- Work with internal teams to determine content and timing with an emphasis on reinforcing key message points, product releases, Tasting Room events, campaigns and fun engaging content with community
- Work closely with the Marketing department on strategy and creative direction